TP-Link Router Setup
How to Setup a TP-Link WiFi Router
If you bought a new TP-Link router and don’t know how to set it up, this article is right for you. In today’s post, I’ll tell you how you can easily set up your home TP-Link Wi-Fi router. Setting up and configuring a TP-Link router is very easy, you just need to follow a few simple steps.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to properly configure your new TP-Link router.
1. Plug the cable from your ISP into the router’s WAN port.
2. Connect your computer using an Internet cable to one of the LAN ports on the router.
3. Turn on your router.
4. After completing these steps, you must open your browser. (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome)
5. In the browser address bar, type 192.168.0.1 and press Enter.
6. You should see the admin panel homepage where you need to enter your username and password. By default, they are: admin/admin
7. On the left side of the router menu, you will see the “Quick Setup” option click on it to start setting up the router.
Enter the name and password you want for your wireless network here and click next
11. Restart the router to make the changes.
12. Congratulations! The router is already set up and connected to the Internet.