Step by step instructions:
1. Open a Web Browser
STEP 2. In the address bar type Belkin router login IP: 192.168.2.1 and press enter
You should now be entering the Router Login site.
2. The Belkin router sets up a default login name and password when you are prompted to their homepage.
2. Enter your User name in the “Username” section.
3. Enter your password in the “Password” section.
4. Click on the “Sign in” link in a blue box or simply press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
5. You should now be able to access your router via Belkin Router account after the system recognizes your user name and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Double-check your username and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case sensitive, so be sure to provide the correct letters for each character you enter.)
2. Since the username and password are given to you as default, you are able to change it in your own security.
3. But the default username and password are not necessarily required for you to change it right after you are able to access their homepage.
5. Click on the link “Next” in a blue box.
6. You will then be sent an authentication letter from Belkin Router Login with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
7. You are now required to use this new password upon your next Router Login attempt.
The Belkin router’s default IP address is 192.168.2.1. Note that this address only applies to the local network. Belkin routers will get another public IP address when connecting to the Internet.
Each router is given a standard private IP address when it is produced. The specific value depends on the router brand and model, but usually, every router from one manufacturer has the same default IP address.