192.168.1.1 is a private IP address that is used to access the administration panel of many router models. 192.168.l l is the default address of the router manufacturer. The IP address 192.168.1 1 allows users to access the admin panel of their router and make various changes to the router settings.
How to Login to 192.168.1.1?
To enter 192.168.1.1, you need to follow a few easy steps. Follow the steps below:
1. Open your default web browser and in the address bar enter the IP address http://192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.1 and press “Enter”.
2. A login page will appear asking you to enter a login username and password.
3. Enter the username and password and press “Login”
* By default the username and password are admin/admin
4. You are now logged in to the admin panel of the router and you can change your settings.
Forgot your IP address, username, or password?
If you have forgotten your username, password, or IP address, you can see them on the sticker on the back of your router.
* Written login and IP address are the default
If you have changed the password and lost or forgotten it, then you need to perform a factory reset. To do this, look for a small hidden RESET button on the back of your router. Press and hold this button for about 10-15 seconds. The router will reboot itself and return to the default settings.
How to change the IP 192.168.1.1 address of the router?
The default IP address is preset by the router manufacturer, but the user can configure it to suit their needs.
Here’s how to do it, step by step:
For TP-Link models:
1. Log in to the admin panel, which by default is 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
2. Go to Advanced Settings> Network> LAN.
In the “IP address” field you can change it to the address you want, such as 192.168.10.1.
Press the save button. The router will reboot to apply the new settings.
For D-Link models:
1. Log in to the configuration page of your router (username: administrator and password: admin/blank)
2. Go to Setup menu> Network settings.
You will see the IP address of the router.
3. Change it as desired and save the settings.
1. Access the NetGear router settings page via 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 or you can access via http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com.
* By default, the username is the administrator and the password is the password.
2. Once logged in, go to Advanced> from the menu on the left go to “Settings”> LAN Setup.
3. Under LAN TCP / IP Setup you will see the IP address. Change 10.10.10.1 according to preferences.
Apply changes and the system will reboot to update the settings.