192.168.0.1 is the default IP address of routers such as TP-Link, D-link, Tenda and many other models.192.168.0.1 is the default IP address and access to the admin panel. The 192.168 0.1 can be used to configure your router and make various settings in the admin panel.
How to Login to 192.168.0.1?
If the default IP address for your Internet router is 192.168.0.l, then you can easily use it to log in to the admin panel and manage the Internet settings for your router. To log in to 192.168.0.1, you need to follow a few easy steps:
The first thing you need to do is make sure your device is connected to the network with an Ethernet cable or wireless WiFi.
1. Open your default web browser.
2. In the browser’s address bar, enter the IP address http://192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.1.
3. You will see a login page in the admin panel of your router.
4. Now you need to enter your username and password.
* by default the username and password are: admin/admin
5. After entering the login credentials, press the login button. You will be taken to the home page to configure your router. You can start making the settings you want.
How to Change Router IP Address?
Your internet service provider assigns the default gateway IP address; however, a user can change it to suit their needs. It’s frequently adjusted to prevent bad guys from gaining access to your admin panel, to avoid DDoS assaults, or simply to add an extra degree of security.
1. At 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1, log in to your normal admin panel (admin/admin is the username and password).
2. Select Advanced options > Network > LAN from the drop-down menu.
3. Change the “IP Address” field to your chosen address, such as 10.0.0.1
The router will reboot to apply the changes if you save it.